What to Expect When You Dine with Us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while eating or drinking. This includes the entrance, host stand, outdoor patio and washrooms. Guests without a mask may purchase one from the restaurant for $1.
- If you are medically exempt from wearing a face mask, please add this to your reservation notes or let us know in advance.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please wait in the designated entrance, respecting social distancing from any parties ahead of you.
- Per provincial legislation, only our patio is open for dining, and all parties may only be seated with members of their households, with limited exceptions for caregivers and people who live alone.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the restaurant.
- When checking in with the host, all guests will be asked to provide the name and contact information for each member of their party, and answer a screening questionnaire, per Ontario bylaws. This information will only be used in the event that contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we politely request that you do not switch tables once you are seated.
- Per provincial legislation, guests are required to remain seated at all times, except when entering or exiting, using the washroom, or picking up take-out. As well, guests are not permitted to physically interact with other tables, including those occupied by your own social group.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- Cakes, wine, décor items and multiple packages from third party providers may not be brought into the restaurant.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guests’ personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
- During this time of limited seating capacity, we ask your cooperation in observing the following suggested dining times: Tables of 1-2 guests: 1 hour, 45 minutes; Tables of 3-4 guests: 2 hours *Please note that maximum table size limits will be enforced according to provincial and local legislation*
- If more time is required please contact the restaurant directly and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Alcohol cannot be served after 9pm, per Ontario bylaws.
We thank you for your understanding.
We’ve also implemented additional health & safety measures as advised by our health and government experts.